[OpenSIPS-Devel] WebRtc and opensips

Герман Чичикин 1393419 at mail.ru
Thu Aug 20 12:45:59 CEST 2015

 Hi, All!

Having trouble with testing webrtc with a rtpengin. I use opensips.cfg from opensips.org (Documentation -> Tutorials -> WebSocket Transport using OpenSIPS), opensips v2.1, clients - sipml5, jssip demo webphones or my own script in various combinations. Clients register without problems. When a client calls another, the callee joyfully calls. But when I pick up the phone call is dropped, session ends and no any media. The caller receives a "bye" from opensips.
Anybody can tell in what direction to dig?

Best regards, Herman.