[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] dispatcher module PVAR(9) algorithm and send() function (#604)

hd16861686 notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 19 14:30:46 CEST 2015

Hello all,
I know dispatcher is a stateless load balancer, from its document I get that PVAR(9) algorithm can select a destination the load of each destination, and param pvar_algo_pattern is used by the algorithm to specify the pseudovariable pattern used to detect the load of each destination. but I want to know how dispatcher detect the real-time load of each destination?   and what's the load considered? registered user number or call session number?

another issue about send() function. from some mail before in opensips.org, I got this function is a stateless function for sending a request out but without adding any VIA in the request, So the hop doing send() will be invisible for the replies also (the replies will bypass this hop as there is no VIA for it), but I also find the parameter of this function  is mandatory and can not be missed, so how can I use send() function with dispatcher ds_select_dst function together?  because I really want make my dispatcher invisible except for the initial request..

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/604