[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] error in infinite loop "io_watch_del: BUG - trying to del fd 34 with flags 2 1" (#591)

Bogdan Andrei IANCU notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 17 19:05:46 CEST 2015

Rahul, the missing element for me is how the TCP conn gets terminated while in the SYN_SENT state (after attempting to connect to the disconnected party).  What is actually happening with the conn while in SYN_SENT ? I get is not opensips the one destroying it....is there some TCP timeout in kernel ?

Maybe a tcpdump capture will help to show all the packages in that TCP conn.

Thanks and regards, Bogdan

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/591#issuecomment-131891540