[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] issue about "usrloc expiring location record from different registrar after startup" (#601)

hd16861686 notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 17 11:20:58 CEST 2015

Hi bogdan, I'm so excited to receive your reply!
one side I  want to get the statistics about usrloc but db_only mode disable it, from this  I can only use non db_only mode..
and another side I want to sharing user register info via DB but not the primary storage, so that when a call coming and opensips can not find callee in local mem, then I can make a try to query callee in DB and get callee's real registered opensips node and route this invite to it.
but in my test I found problem that in non db_only mode opensips remove the expired users from db without considering whether the deleted users registered in it.
So I try to solve this problem, my solution is to make one more judgment before deleting the expired users, like "t->sock != 0" because if the user registered in local then its socket info in mem will be null, to check if the user is not registered in local then opensips remove this user from mem and do not remove it from DB.  can you help me to check if my solution is OK or not? or I missing something?

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/601#issuecomment-131741309