[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Updating parts of $du results in malformed duri (#593)

brettnem notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 7 19:38:36 CEST 2015

So I'm using d9eec5868da2501a5071185aaa4b0e65cf386bdc

If I do this:
$du=$ru;
xlog("du->$du");

du looks right: say like this:
sip:15125551212 at 1.2.3.4:5060;user=phone

** THERE IS NO EXTRA COLON IN THERE,  I PROMISE **

However, if I modify $du piece parts like this:
$du=$ru;
$dp=5061;

dp is changed, but du is now malformed
sip:15125551212:@1.2.3.4:5061;user=phone

Note: port 5061 as expected, but a COLON is inserted before the @
Note2: If I make 5061 a string like '5061' it does the exact same thing

Similarly if I change the domain ONLY  I get the same weird colon

$du=$ru
$dd='example.com'

gives me:
sip:15125551212:@example.com:5060;user=phone

I have no idea how the colon gets in there

It's always ONE COLON before the @. I haven't see any other case

Now if I change BOTH $dd and $dp:
$du=$ru
$dp=5061
$dd='example.com'

The exact same problem:
sip:15125551212:@example.com:5061;user=phone

I don't doubt the possibility of some dynamic other variable or other part of my script causing this to happen, but I can't; figure out how or why

I've tried to debug on level 6, but because of a different bug, more than half my AVPs are NULL during the script and everything fails.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/593