[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] dbtext module (when interacting with dispatcher) load order of rows does not match dbtext file (#479)

jockmckechnie notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 23 23:40:37 CEST 2015

If you REVERSE the order of the entries in the db_text dispatcher file (put row 1 before row 0) it will load in the correct order. I could have sworn I tested this, but apparently not. I'll let you decide if you want to act on this oddity or simply close it out as it is "fixable" if you know the secret.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/479#issuecomment-95727342