[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] UAC_Registrant - Call-id in registers change on fifo reg_reload (#333)

hydrosine notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 11 16:02:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm having a particular issue with reloading of records in the registrant. Some software PBX's end all calls when the Call-ID in the registers change.

When i reload the uac_registrant with opensipsctl fifo reg_reload, I see that the Call-id, that the Registers use change.
I would like uac_registrant to use the same Call-ID for registers even after the reload.

We unfortunately are not able to lower the amount of reloads as changes made by customers propagate to slow then.

Maybe it is possble to have the reload only touch new or changed records in the DB so the existing registrations keep using the same Call-ID.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/333