[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] DB_MYSQL - modparam ping_interval does nothing - No pings sent ever (#320)

hydrosine notifications at github.com
Wed Sep 3 13:49:20 CEST 2014

Tried on 1.10 and 1.11.

No ping packets are being sent to keep the connection alive. I traced all mysql traffic for half an hour, and no ping was sent. Tried it with modparam set to 300, 30 and with no modparam at all which would mean 300 sec.

What we can see in the code is that the modparam is being exported into a variable, but this variable is never used again.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/320