[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Dialplan Features/Patch Backport (#319)

Parantido De Rica notifications at github.com
Tue Sep 2 15:56:38 CEST 2014

Hi Liviu,

I'm testing code populating dialplan table and doing "opensipsctl fifo dp_reload". Using "opensipsctl fifo get_statistics total_size" after every reload it returns to me always same value.

If you look at the code you already had a "shm_free(rule->timerec.s);" at line 712 of dp_db.c source code.

Let me updated if you notice something different.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/319#issuecomment-54154658