[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] nathelper: double oldmediaip attribute while fix_nated_sdp() (#377)

Ovidiu Sas notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 28 18:46:11 CET 2014

If fix_nated_sdp() is called with flags that require rewrite of media IP (c=) and origin IP (o=) then oldmediaip attribute is added twice.

We should have different attributes to distinguish between the two replaced IPs or keep the same attribute with an extra value:
 - for connection IP:
   - a=oldcmediaip=IP
   - a=oldmediaip=IP;c
 - for origin IP:
   - a=oldomediaip=IP
   - a=oldmediaip=IP;o

Also, we should have flags to control the addition of this attribute.  In some cases we don't need the old value and we want to keep the size of the SDP small.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/377