[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] drouting limits prefixes to digits 0-9 only (#339)

Bogdan Andrei IANCU notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 3 14:30:19 CEST 2014

@mark-webster , DR module is intended for number/prefix based routing. Using full alphanumerical set is out of the scope. If you want to do routing based on alphanumerical URIs, better use REGISTRAR + USRLOC modules.

BTW, DR was introduced in OpenSIPS 1.5 (if I remember correctly) - and the kind of prefixes (via script functions ) possible in OpenSER 1.x are still possible now.

What DR internally does is a kind of a trie (with in-depth lookup).

For the "+" -> it has no value in the number/prefix -> you can simply strip it (or replace with 00) before duing DR.

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/339#issuecomment-57790521