[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Always update the call ID when updating a contact in usrloc table (#346)

David Sanders notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 2 23:11:38 CEST 2014

Yes, this only makes sense with CONTACT_ONLY matching mode. That mode, along with a UAC which changes call IDs when re-registering, will provoke this case.

I observed it in a situation where we added our own custom matching mode which matched off of a token sent by UACs to better handle multiple network NAT situations. It's much easier to run across in that situation.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/346#issuecomment-57709008