[OpenSIPS-Devel] Obsolete Modules

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Nov 28 16:37:56 CET 2014

Hi, all!

The three modules have been moved to the modules_obsolete/ directory.
I've written two tutorials that contains the steps to migrate from the
old mi_xmlrpc to the new mi_xmlrpc_ng module[1] and from closeddial to
the new dialplan module[2].
Also the documentation page[3] has been updated.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TipsFAQ#toc9
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TipsFAQ#toc10
[3] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Modules-2-1

Best regards,