[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] core dump with xmlrpc in v1.11.3 (#379)

Bogdan Andrei IANCU notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 4 06:12:24 CET 2014

HI @telematico , I suspect you have a libxmlrpc-c3 library which is compiled with threads supports (and not with multi-processes support) - this is incompatible with OpenSIPS and leads to memory corruption. Because of such problems, we are currently migrating to mi_xmlrpc_ng - please try using that module and let me know if you still have the problem.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/379#issuecomment-61594478