[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] core dump with xmlrpc in v1.11.3 (#379)

telematico notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 3 13:49:57 CET 2014

It seems to be a problem with xmlrpc module.

With a population of 4000 users, when I tried to get the registered AORs form XMLRPC it tooks about 30 seconds and 7MB of PKG mem. doing it via fifo it tooks no more than 2 seconds.

After some hours collecting statistics using XMLRPC (for Nagios and Cacti) opensips starts to crash with signal 11.

I have some cores, I will publish backtraces

Thanks for your help,
Carlos Oliva

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/379