[OpenSIPS-Devel] [Event] OpenSIPS Summit 2014, Chicago

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed May 21 19:21:57 CEST 2014

It's almost that time again! The first of two OpenSIPS summits has been
scheduled for *4th of August 2014, at InterContinental Chicago, Chicago,
IL, USA*. This Summit will coincide with annual FreeSwitch Cluecon
conference being held Aug 5th - 7th at the same location.

This year's summit will headline:

  * WorkShop - OpenSIPS Call Center
  * Massive scalability (more than 25k cps)
  * Study Case - Distributed user location
  * OpenSIPS 1.11 - a new LTS (long term supported) release

The schedule is still being developed, but we've had a lot of
interesting topics submitted for presentation thus far. There's no doubt
that this will be the most interesting OpenSIPS summit to date!

Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, the OpenSIPS
Summit has something for you.

For beginners, get answers to questions like:

  * why OpenSIPS is the right choice for you network
  * what are the OpenSIPS capabilities, features and limits
  * how to extend, expand and enhance your SIP service with OpenSIPS

Seasoned professionals can:

  * Learn about new modules and features
  * Discuss advanced topics
  * Discuss the development roadmap for OpenSIPS

The registration fees (per person) are:

  * $199 standard registration
  * $149 if you have a discount code or are registering 3 or more
    participants from your company.

Space is limited, so don't wait too long to register.

More information can be found at:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2014Chicago

We're looking forward to seeing you in Chicago!

- The OpenSIPS Team