[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] RTPPROXY module: compatibility with topology hiding (#238)

Nick Altmann notifications at github.com
Wed May 21 08:22:28 CEST 2014

RTPPROXY module: workaround to run rtpproxy when we use dialog topology hiding and thus we have not 2nd via in reply

It fixes autobridging for rtpproxy when using topology hiding.
The problem is reply doesn't have second via.

We used this patch on production system about 7 months without any problems.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/nikbyte/nikbyte-opensips rtpproxy

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/238

-- Commit Summary --

  * RTPPROXY module: workaround to run rtpproxy when we use dialog topology hiding and thus we have not 2nd via in reply

-- File Changes --

    M modules/rtpproxy/rtpproxy.c (22)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/238.patch