[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Crash in pua_dialoginfo (#70)

Bogdan Andrei IANCU notifications at github.com
Mon May 19 11:02:17 CEST 2014

This bug was intensively troubleshooted with @nikbyte , but there was not final conclusion on it. The "callid" field is overwritten during an overflow in the "dlg_cell" structure, but we did not manage to find the actual source (the code responsible for the the underflow).
According to @nikbyte tests, the problem seems to be fixed in 1.11 code. Also following his upgrade (from 1.10 to 1.11) we cannot troubleshoot this crash anymore. Even more , 1.10 gets to the end of his lifetime, so we decide not to follow this bug anymore and close the ticket.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/70#issuecomment-43479750