[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] uac_registrant and external "expires" parameter (in 200OK) (#217)

Ovidiu Sas notifications at github.com
Wed May 14 15:24:50 CEST 2014

This issue was fixed a while ago (see my previous comments).
You need to build from the latest stable and re-test.

I know that you are claiming that you are building from latest git, but your output for 'opensips -V' doesn't show the git version which is odd ...

You can try to register from a test box running 1.11 (it's the same codebase for uac_registrant).
My tests are showing that the code works ok.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/217#issuecomment-43079266