[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] 1.7: crash because `rpl` (sip_msg) in build_local is cleared (#41)

MayamaTakeshi notifications at github.com
Mon May 12 04:00:25 CEST 2014

Bogdan, since this bug was also confirmed in 1.11, we can assume it is present in 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10. Do you think this also exists in 1.6? I am asking because I am trying to upgrade from 1.6 to 1.11. But with the crashes, I am considering in delaying this upgrade till we get a fix. But if the bug is likely to exist in 1.6 then I would not delay the upgrade.
Regards,
Takeshi

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/41#issuecomment-42790840