[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] opensips 1.11 seg fault on build_local (#227)

Bogdan Andrei IANCU notifications at github.com
Fri May 9 09:31:14 CEST 2014

@MayamaTakeshi , the core file without the binary + modules + libs that produce it , is more or less useless. Can you arrange to me to get access to the server where the core is - just to run the gdb and explore the core ; if this is not possible, I will try to send you a list of variables you need to check (step by step) under gdb.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/227#issuecomment-42640320