[OpenSIPS-Devel] [Release] OpenSIPS 1.11 turns stable LTS with the 1.11.1 release

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed May 7 23:17:49 CEST 2014

Hello,

After more than one month of hard testing, troubleshooting and fixing,
the OpenSIPS team is proud to announce the release of OpenSips 1.11.1
stable release (first on the 1.11 branch). With this LTS release, we
have addressed many bug fixes and hardened the core through relentless
testing.

We thank everyone for their contribution and hard work on this latest
release. The 1.11 is ready for production now :)

Enjoy the download from:

     http://www.opensips.org/Downloads/Downloads
     http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.1/src/

and review the new available additions on this 1.11.x branch:

     http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-1-11-0

We couldn't have done it with out you!