[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] OpenSIPS 1.8.4 can not be started when there are dialogs in the dialogs table (#197)

Damien Sandrs notifications at github.com
Mon May 5 14:45:45 CEST 2014

And what I do not understand either is that Bogdan closed my pull request that was moving the 	cdb_db_handle = cdb_dbf.init(&db_url) from child_init to mod_init telling that it was not correct because we are using a global connection in that case, but your fix does the same except it does not remove the initialisation from child_init.

That means that we start the module with a global connection, then move to a "per process" connection as soon as possible ? Is that intended ?

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/197#issuecomment-42183648