[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] drouting: failed to work with nonSQL database (#173)

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Mar 27 21:02:05 CET 2014

One solution would be to change the id container inside the module from int
to str.
For most common databases, the id will be an int that will be converted
into a str and stored as a str.
For mongo, the id is retrieved as an ObjectId and it is converted and
presented to the upper module as str, so storing it as a str would be
'native'.

This requires changes in all the modules that are explicitly using the
primay key 'id'.
On the other hand, there are only a few modules that require explicit
access to 'id'.

For now, this is the only solution that I can think of.

-ovidiu

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Bogdan Andrei IANCU <
notifications at github.com> wrote:

> @ovidiusas <https://github.com/ovidiusas> - unfortunately not only the
> drouting module is affected by this problem - there are other modules using
> the "id" primary key (even storing it) - so I would rather look for a
> global solutions on this. Do you have any suggestions ?

> .

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com