[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] changing db_text database causes coredump (#180)

lbarth notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 17 21:45:14 CET 2014

We have some scripts that regenerate opensips db_text databases from an external system. from time2time the update causes opensips to coredump. We tried several ways to update the textfile (move, copy, open &change) always with the same result. 3 core files are created.

#0  dbt_db_del_table (_dc=0x7f3d3d5e5ea8, _s=0x7f3d40a137f0, sync=<optimized out>) at dbt_lib.c:237
237                                     (_tbc->prev)->next = _tbc->next;

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/180