[OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 1.8.4/1.9.2/1.10.1 Minor Versions

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Mar 12 18:51:47 CET 2014

Hi, all!

Just wanted to let you know that we have just released three new minor
versions of OpenSIPS:

* OpenSIPS 1.8.4: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.8.4/src/
* OpenSIPS 1.9.2: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.9.2/src/
* OpenSIPS 1.10.1: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.10.1/src/

All versions are stable and include all the latest fixes. Enjoy!

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com