[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] presence_dialoginfo: Fix bounds checking by using a helper function. (#177)

Walter Doekes notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 12 10:30:52 CET 2014

Reported by: dsandras
> About the bound checking error, the code was cut&pasted from another
> place in the same file where the same error is still present:

Also I replaced a heap str with a stack one in build_dialoginfo. This
one wasn't freed either unless an error condition was hit.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/wdoekes/opensips wjd-fix_dialogaggr_bounds

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/177

-- Commit Summary --

  * presence_dialoginfo: Fix bounds checking by using a helper function.

-- File Changes --

    M modules/presence_dialoginfo/notify_body.c (75)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/177.patch
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/177.diff

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/177