[OpenSIPS-Devel] Error on compling cachedb_cassandra module Opensips 1.10

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Wed Mar 12 02:02:01 CET 2014

This seems like a question maybe better suited to Opensips Users mailing
list but in any case, you need to make sure you have thrift installed.  If
you are under the impression it is then use locate and make sure the
include file is somewhere it can be found by the compiler.

[root at registrar-1 ~]# locate Thrift.h
/usr/local/include/thrift/Thrift.h
/usr/local/src/thrift-0.8.0/lib/cpp/src/Thrift.h
/usr/local/src/thrift-0.8.0/lib/hs/src/Thrift.hs

As you can see, I'm using version 0.8.0.  I seem to remember having
problems compiling 0.9.1 on CentOS.

There was another change I had to do in the Makefile in the module
directory after getting thrift installed.  This might be what you were
talking about in your email but just in case, I'll copy it here as well.

"Cassandra came to my attention a couple days ago.  I've never used it so
thought I would give it a try.  To get it to compile on my centos servers I
had to modify the CXXFLAGS line in modules/cachedb_cassandra/Makefile to:"

CXXFLAGS=$(CFLAGS:-Wno-deprecated option=) -DHAVE_NETINET_IN_H

Hope this helps.

Richard

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 5:16 AM, srivastava himanshu <himanshu.s279 at gmail.com