[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] presence_dialoginfo: Fix memory leak in dlginfo_agg_nbody. (#174)

Damien Sandrs notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 11 16:47:37 CET 2014

Hi,

The leak was fixed in my local branch, and I apparently forgot to push it. Apologies.

About the bound checking error, the code was cut&pasted from another place in the same file where the same error is still present:

Line 165:
	/* create the new NOTIFY body */
    if ( (pres_user->len + pres_domain->len + 1) > MAX_URI_SIZE) {
        LM_ERR("entity URI too long, maximum=%d\n", MAX_URI_SIZE);
        return NULL;
    }

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/174#issuecomment-37311079