[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] db_http module doesn't match its documentation (#86)

Răzvan Crainea notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 11 12:38:14 CET 2014

Hi, Stéphane!

Actually, before the 4584e605f7233f68e303bd8d0a8066ab9f0e4fa2, the documentation was specifying that the delimiter was ';' but the code was using ',' as delimiter. Therefore, we can consider that commit a fix.
Probably it makes more sense to use comma as the default delimiter, therefore I will mark this ticket as a feature request. Meanwhile, you should explicitly set the field_delimiter to ',' in your configuration file.

Best regards,
Răzvan

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/86#issuecomment-37286385