[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] drouting: failed to work with nonSQL database (#173)

Ovidiu Sas notifications at github.com
Fri Mar 7 15:37:58 CET 2014

The 'id' field is automatically converted to '_id' field by the mongo driver.
For this particular module, it's not a big issue, because this field is not really used beside printing it in logs.  Not loading the field from the db doesn't impact the existing functionality.

However, it is not the case for the msilo module, where the id field is used to identify the record.

Back to drouting, we have two options:
 - do not load the id field (just like we don't for most of the modules)
 - make columns names configurable and we change in the script the name of 'id' column to something else.

My personal preference would be to remove the code related to handling the 'id' field because it's not used and the handling of it will be just like for the other modules that have an 'id' field in the table.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/173#issuecomment-37029203