[OpenSIPS-Devel] Memory Lick problem

Mike Tesliuk mike at ultra.net.br
Tue Mar 4 18:19:53 CET 2014

Hello Liviu ,

This opensips is on a small carrier, we expected in some weeks reach almost
2000 simultaneos calls, 750 is something that can happen right now, we have
all kind of customers like call centers, small companies , residencial
customers and other carriers, so we realy want to reach a high number of
calls with opensips, but 750 cps is diferent than simultaneos calls (i
think), i will check if we are getting some kind of DOS attack

i will change the memory parameters as you suggest.

Just one question for you, how you interpret the value below as 750 cps ?

shmem:used_size = 3401120
shmem:max_used_size = 226816344