[OpenSIPS-Devel] how to share the dialog data with different modules

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Mar 4 11:34:51 CET 2014

Hello,

I would suggest attaching these values to the current dialog, as *dialog
values*.

 From a module developer's perspective, you should use the
/store_dlg_value /and /fetch_dlg_value/ from /struct dlg_binds
/(modules/dialog/dlg_load.h)/.

/From a script writer's perspective, you should use the /$dlg_val(key)/
read/write pseudovariable.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer