[OpenSIPS-Devel] Dialog module not working

Maqbul Khan - Reform InfoTech maqbul at reforminfotech.com
Mon Jun 30 14:49:30 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have setup opensips in a normal way, but when I check Dialog in OpenSIPS Control Panel, it says Array ( [0] => sorry -- cannot open write fifo )

Also, when I try to do tail /tmp/opensips_fifo it does not show anything.  Can anyone help with this? My main goal is to make CDRs working.  I can see CDR fetch query is done fine on the admin portal, but as far as I have read, dialog module should be working for this.

Maqbul A Khan
Reform InfoTech