[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] Encrypt and Decrypt sip signals

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 25 11:00:28 CEST 2014

Hey,

any luck is providing additional information on the kind of
encryption/decryption you are looking for ?

For the devel itself, good starting points are:
     Devel Tutorial -
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Development-Tutorials
     Devel Docs -
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Development-Manual  (still work in