[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] [RFC] An initial attempt of porting rtpproxy-ng module from your twin project to OpenSIPS. (#152)

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jun 17 19:27:05 CEST 2014

I guess it is reasonable that nobody expects a developer to stretch to manage his stuff across external forks. I am not maintaining MediaProxy in Kamailio project either, if there are volunteers there it is fine but if they are not, then end-users have indeed a problem with any such fork.

I guess Bogdan’s questions is very legitimate, who is going to maintain this new module?

Adrian