[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] ACC Module Crashes Signal 11 When Columns in db_extra Are Missing (#278)

JamuelStarkey notifications at github.com
Mon Jul 28 19:51:08 CEST 2014

On Jul 28, 2014, at 9:37 AM, Liviu Chircu <notifications at github.com> wrote:

> This may be a stupid question, but are you sure you haven't done some git pull commands in between your gcc optimization flag changes? In other words, does the backtrace you posted really belong to the latest 1.11 with -O9 enabled?
>
> I'm asking all of this because this exact trace was fixed within commit 86c54cc !

Actually I did in an attempt to confirm that a patch that we integrate wasn't causing the problem.  I was also building RPMS and I might confused myself in the subsequent  package deployment.  So for sanity's sake I just recompiled git revision: 86c54cc with the optimization flag turned off and I can confirm that I now do see the error in the log and OpenSIPS no longer crashes.  Sorry for wasting your time.  Feel free to close this ticket.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/278#issuecomment-50373035