[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] ACC Module Crashes Signal 11 When Columns in db_extra Are Missing (#278)

JamuelStarkey notifications at github.com
Sat Jul 26 00:22:06 CEST 2014

Running 1.11 HEAD if the opensips script references.  During testing I forgot to add additional columns in opensips.cfg that should be written to the acc table (specified in acc module db_extra parameter).

OpenSIPS repeatedly crashes with:
INFO:core:handle_sigs: child process XXXXX exited by a signal 11
INFO:core:handle_sigs: core was generated
INFO:core:handle_sigs: terminating due to SIGCHLD

Only after recompiling with Don't Optimize enabled (CFLAGS = -O0) was I able to get a useful log message in opensips log file:

CRITICAL:db_mysql:wrapper_single_mysql_stmt_prepare: driver error (1054): Unknown column 'acc_db_bug' in 'field list'
ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: failed to create new context
ERROR:acc:acc_db_request: failed to insert into database

Also of note is that OpenSIPS did NOT crash when compiled with optimization turned off.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/278