[OpenSIPS-Devel] perl module in opensips

anil neeluru anil.neeluru at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:43:45 CEST 2014

Hi all,

 I am new to opensips, please help me with below query.

 I am trying to write an application over opensips to retrieve the data
 from SIP_REQUEST/SIP_REPLY.

 For eg: If SIP_REQUEST (INVITE) method has received on SIP server, want to
 retrieve the data from
 that packet like codecs, port, type of the data(audio/video) etc.

 In opensips code, found Perl module where application example was given.

 So Want to understand whether the Perl code can be usable for my
 application purpose ?
 If yes, did the application written in this module will receive all the
 packets entered to OPENSIPS by default or is it needed to add any piece of
 code to register for the same ?

 Will Perl module by default comes up with opensips ?

 Thanks,
 Anil