[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] profile_get_size freezes (#257)

Nick Heape notifications at github.com
Thu Jul 3 15:43:02 CEST 2014

Hi @bogdan-iancu. Thanks for responding!

While upgrading is definitely in the cards for our future moves, it's not something we're able to test with right now in any meaningful way.  We'd really appreciate any ideas as to how this could be troubleshot without upgrading.

I'm hopeful that the fact that this happens much more commonly in our Amazon VPC environments than it does in boxes of the same role at our physical datacenter could be an opportunity for adjustment, but from an OpenSIPS perspective there should be no differences.  If there are any other specific details that would be good to look at, please let me know.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/257#issuecomment-47930822