[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] CSeq header handling in mediaproxy (#165)

Bogdan Andrei IANCU notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 1 13:20:18 CEST 2014

@saghul correct me if I'm wrong, but the by the "in-dialig support" added by you in cseq fetching, the whole idea is to have the same cseq value for the request and it's reply (that was broken if using the in-dialog pinging, as request had the original cseq while its replies the dialog updated cseq). My fix follows your original approach (getting the cseq for replies from transaction rather than msg itlsef), but instead of taking it from the t->cseq (which is the full header), I take it from t->uas.request (the original incoming request).

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/165#issuecomment-47644304