[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Crash in pua_dialoginfo (#70)

Nick Altmann notifications at github.com
Thu Jan 30 06:38:37 CET 2014

Additional information. To reproduce problem is enough to enable pua and pua_dialoginfo modules and call dialoginfo_set("A") or dialoginfo_set("B") to all of our calls. We can reproduce it only on live traffic. At the random moment about one time in 1-3 hours struct dlg_cell loose its pointer to callid. In another words, callid.s == NULL. Any other data is there. Rarely is the same problem with name.s value in struct dlg_val. It's all in random places of code !!! I inserted checkpoints in any other functions to print callid and callid disappears in random moment in same dialogs. Usually, it disappears just right after creation dialog when processing initial INVITE or first/second reply after this INVITE - 200, 486, 180, 100 !!! Just one moment we have callid and then we have no callid there, but current process functions does not touch callid! It rewrites by another process. My idea was also to check timer routines in pua module. Cleanup function was not called, but dbupdate function
  was ended usually 1 second ago before callid is broken. Then we have crashes in dialog or pua_dialoginfo modules. If we disable pua & pua_dialoginfo modules then opensips is stable. No loosing vars. Version is 1.10 latest git (a36e379ff63acc6b7f74484e88205b831f82a9f5, Jan 15). I cannot find who rewrites pointers in dlg_cell and dlg_val structures.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/70#issuecomment-33661694