[OpenSIPS-Devel] Memory Lick problem

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Feb 27 18:23:08 CET 2014

Hello Mike,

The pkg memory hash dump you have posted looks ok. It has some parser,
networking, pseudo-variable and timer memory allocated, and no obvious
signs of a leak.

What ERRORs do you see in the OpenSIPS logs? Are you able to extract the
similar logs which show the "Memory status (shm)" output?

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com