[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] [RFC] An initial attempt of porting rtpproxy-ng module from your twin project to OpenSIPS. (#152)

Richard Fuchs notifications at github.com
Sat Feb 22 03:29:22 CET 2014

It wasn't me who asked for this module to be included in your project. I only provided an explanation of why things were named the way they are. The original rtpproxy-ng module is called rtpproxy-ng because it's based on the module named rtpproxy. For now, it happens to work only with a software called mediaproxy-ng. If you feel that this (subjectively) confusing naming is reason enough for this new protocol not to be supported by your software, then that's fine (even though you're free to give the module any name you wish). I'm not going to argue with you about that.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/152#issuecomment-35792240