[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] [RFC] An initial attempt of porting rtpproxy-ng module from your twin project to OpenSIPS. (#152)

Peter Lemenkov notifications at github.com
Fri Feb 21 11:08:28 CET 2014

Hello @bogdan-iancu !

First of all do NOT merge it at least during the next few monts - it's stil in a w.i.p. stage and I see some errors and suspicious warnings during operation. Also I've got few patches from your twin project to cheryr-pick. Please give me more time to polish that.

This is entirely different module from rtpproxy - it uses bencoded messages instead of plain text protocol and requires a compatible media proxy application (so far there is the only one - https://github.com/sipwise/mediaproxy-ng ).

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/152#issuecomment-35714679