[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Feature Request - Uac_registrant Load balancing/Failover (#169)

hydrosine notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 17 14:43:59 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to have two UAC_Registrants next to eachother on the same database.
They have to be aware of which records they are registering for, and for me the ultimate scenario would be that they are able to detect that the other Registrant is gone and takeover all the records that it held.

If this is not feasible I would like to know how I would be able to handle this scenario.
Currently I'm running on one opensips and manually failover should it go down.
One problem i'm having with this is is when the active machine is running out of resources I'm unable to scale.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/169