[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] CSeq header handling in mediaproxy (#165)

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé notifications at github.com
Fri Feb 14 11:41:32 CET 2014

Ah, I see. The fun fact here is that, that field should contain just the number (according to the comments in the code), yet it doesn't. In the initial version of the code I advanced the pointer by CSEQ_LEN, which is defined as the length of "CSeq: " (note the space after the colon).

I think what we need to do here is to find the ':' there and trim the result.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/165#issuecomment-35073164