[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] CSeq header handling in mediaproxy (#165)

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 13 21:25:54 CET 2014

Hum, something feels wrong here. I did some git archeolgy and looks like I modified that code to look the way it does now in order for it to work with dialog pings: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/80511207e9acec1bfabed7807a83329a8adebbce

When dialog ping is used OpenSIPS needs to modify the CSeq numbers because it injects traffic in between. Are you using dialog ping? Also, can you share a SIP trace for the call? (you may mail that to me privately if you want)

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/165#issuecomment-35021825