[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] fr_inv_timer restarted when restart_fr_on_each_reply = 0 and replies sequence is 100, 183, 180, 183 (#342)

mikomarrache notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 14 12:44:42 CET 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay, the patch causes a new issue: OpenSIPS doesn't switch from the fr_timer to the fr_inv_timer when the first provisional reply is received.

Looking at the code without applying the patch, I see that last_uac_status is 0 when the first provisioning reply is received. Therefore, the condition last_uac_status<msg_status evaluates to true and OpenSIPS switches to the fr_inv_timer.

After applying the patch, I see that uac->highest_received is 100 when the first provisioning reply is received. So, the condition uac->highest_received<msg_status evaluates to false and OpenSIPS doesn't switch to the fr_inv_timer.

Thanks,
Mickael

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/342#issuecomment-66910428