[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Fixed errors in pgsql creation scripts (#216)

Nick Altmann notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 30 20:52:30 CEST 2014

Okay, I'll try to work with DB schema, but I'm not sure I can do it with schema.
I think we can resolve the problem with bytea field in dialog table (we should not set it's size because it raises error).
But I'm not sure I can set up serial properties from these xml-s.
I'll try to figure it out.

P.S. Serial properties, of course, related to table. For example, if you create table location with id column with type serial, your sequence will be named as location_id_seq. So, you must set location_id_seq properties. All scripts were tested and works okay. Why I have done it? In my system I met problems when counters had a value larger than int (serial) field. In that case we receive errors and no any records can be inserted into table. We must set maximum value as maxint (2147483647) and cycle counters. Another way is to use bigserial (longint) instead of serial (int), but we also must set cycle on counters.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/216#issuecomment-41834658